Put Yourself into MonCon!
MonCon is an RPG teeming with unique NPCs (non-player characters) to interact with. Before the game is completed, you have an opportunity to insert yourself into the game as one of these NPCs! That's right - your likeness will forever be immortalized in the form of a video game character.
After purchasing this store item, you'll be contacted via e-mail by Elliott Ridgway, the game developer, to sort out the details of your character's name and appearance.
- If you are under 18, please get your parent or guardian's permission before purchasing.
- No new characters will be accepted after December 31, 2020, or after the NPC limit for the game has been reached, whichever happens first.
- I'll do my best to design your character to your specifications (either based on your description, or an image) but the game engine has built-in limitations on aspects such as height, body type, skin color, clothing type, etc. But I'll do my best to be flexible!
- Your character's name must be less than 20 characters long.
- No profanity or sexual innuendo included in the character name. This is a game for kids!
- No unusual symbols in the name, please - try to stick to what you would find on an American keyboard.